Chianina ragu, white sauce and Parmigiano Reggiano of Red Cows.
No, I cannot tell you how they are, you really have to make them (and eat them right away).
Super tasty baked conchiglioni.
1 kg gound beef (70% chianina, 30% calf)
1 bottle of cherry tomato sauce
1 can of tomato pulp in pieces
1 glass of dry white wine
For the white sauce:
1 litre of whole milk
Parmigiano of red cows
– Wash and chop with a knife celery, one or two carrots and the onion and brown them all together in oil evo over low heat.
– Add the ground beef and cook it properly, simmer with white wine over high heat.
– Add tomato sauce and pulp and cook over minimum heat for 3 hours at least.
– Adjust salt and pepper.
– Prepare the white sauce: melt butter in a small pot, incorpore sifted flour and milk gradually. Season with abundant nutmeg and a pinch of salt. Go on stirring until the sauce is thick.
– When the ragu is ready, drop pasta in abundant boiling water and cook it.
– Drain it al dente, season with ragu, white sauce and an abundant sprinkle of parmigiano of red cows.
– Preheat oven at 180c.
– Take a baking tray and fill it.
– Cook in oven for 15/20 minutes.
– Serve hot.