Let’s go with broccoli!
Penne, anchovy and generic for viagra green olives.
A tasty, simple and complete first course.
If I were you I would make it 🙂
200g of striped penne
1 spring onion
Extra virgin olive oil
Chilli pepper to cheapest uk viagra taste
– Clean broccoli carefully. Wash them and cut all florets. Remove leaves and the outermost and hardest part of the stems with a potato peeler or knife, then cut them vertically in halves and into small pieces.
– Blanch them in boiling water.
– Put some water for pasta to boil into a saucepan. Salt it when boiling and drop the striped penne.
– Melt the anchovy in it, drain broccoli and add them.
– Add also the green olives, viagra without a prescription chopped roughly, and a little chilli pepper to taste.
– Drain pasta directly into the pan with the seasoning and mix all flavours. Cream with a sprinkle of parmigiano reggiano cheese.