I know, only few days passed from Easter and there should be a break but I couldn’t resist making them.
But this time for a very good reason: we have to get rid of Easter eggs leftover chocolate
Today super-tasty brownies, a little crunchy on the outside, soft on the inside.
Try them well cooled down and you can keep them into an hermetic container for a few days.
35g unsweetened cocoa powder
One pinch of salt flakes
170g dark chocolate (I used the leftover dark chocolate of an egg at 90%)
100g shelled walnuts
– Preheat oven at 180c.
– Melt crumbled butter and roughtly cut chocolate in a bain-marie.
– Take off the heat and add sugar and cocoa powder, previously sifted.
– Add eggs one by one mixing carefully.
– Incorporate the sifted flour and walnuts, cut into pieces.
– Cover a 18-20 cm square baking tray with baking paper and pour the mix into it. If you do not have a square tray, use a rectangular one.
– Cook into preheated oven at 180c for 35-40 minutes.
– Let the cake cool down completely and cut it into cubes.