Jam brought from Alto Adige, fresh cheese, crunchy biscuits.
Uncooked cheescake, the easiest recipe in the world.
Digestive biscuits + butter for the base. Cream is a mix of mascarpone, ricotta, philadelphia cheese and sugar. The compote on top is made with cranberries, even if I do prefer blueberries.
250g digestive biscuits
2 jars of ricotta
1 philadelphia box
1 jar of mascarpone
Sugar (as much as needed)
180gr salted butter
1 jar of cranberries jam
– Melt butter using a bain-marie and join it to the biscuits.
– Spread it out over a springform pan, pressing and compacting it carefully to create the base of the cake.
– Put it into the fridge to firm it up for about an hour.
– Meanwhile, prepare the cream. Mix ricotta, philadelphia, mascarpone and sugar.
– Blend until every curd is melted and the cheese cream is smooth and soft. Spread it over the cold base using a spatula and put it into the fridge for a few hours.
– Finish covering with cranberries jam (or the fruit compote you prefer).