Do you remember the chickpeas we used for hummus a few days ago?
Exactly, Cicerale ones. Delicious!
There were some left 😉
Today light lunch!
250g good–quality dry chickpeas (Cicerale ones)
Extra virgin olive oil
150g cherry tomatoes or datterini tomatoes
Tonno in oil (if you want to make it by yourself you find it here)
– Soak chickpeas in cold water overnight before use.
– Drain them and rinse them in cold water.
– Put them into a saucepan covered with water with a rosemary branch.
– Cook for three hours.
– Drain them using a slotted turner and put them directly into a bowl and over the dishes you chose.
– Wash tomatoes and cut them into halves.
– Break tuna into pieces and add it.
– Season with oil evo, salt, pepper and fresh basil.
– Serve chickpeas salad lukewarm or cold.