One package of puffed emmer, received a few days ago, a little chocolate to get rid of (and it’s not Easter yet, I know…) and a very strong longing for a tasty snack.
Choco emmer for everybody!
250g dark chocolate
250g milk chocolate
120g puffed emmer
50g crumbled wafers (like waffles for ice-cream)
– Melt both chocolate kinds in a bain-marie, into two separate containers.
– Cover a low and rectangular mould with a plastic wrap.
– Pour the dark chocolate first, then emmer and crumbled wafers.
– Cover with the milk chocolate, formerly melted.
– Cut it into small cubes and have your snack (you can keep leftovers into a canister).