A complete course, tasty and healthy.
Cous cous of buckwheat with caramelized vegetables in teriaki sauce, soya and ginger sauce and chicken.
I used some frayed roast chicken leftovers but you can also use grilled slices cut thin. As you prefer J
140g of gluten-free BIA Cous cous of buckwheat
140ml of water
4 small light green zucchini
100g of chard stems
Roasted peppers (if you want to make them by yourself you find the recipe here)
140g of frayed roast chicken
Soya and ginger sauce
– Rinse and clean all vegetables.
– Cut them julienne style.
– Wash leek, cut it and brown it in a pan with a little seeds oil.
– Add zucchini, carrots and fennel.
– Brown them and, after a few minutes, add chard stems, roasted peppers (carefully drained if you use preserved ones), borrettane onions and soya sprouts.
– When half-cooked, add teriaki sauce and soya and ginger sauce gradually, tasting from time to time to adjust quantity.
– Cook and add the frayed chicken in the end.
– Pour the cous cous of buckwheat into a bowl with hot water.
– Cover with a lid and let it steam for a few minutes (for the time indicated over the package).
– Put the cous cous over a serving dish and garnish with vegetables and chicken.