A fridge full of chocolate to get rid of and nothing to eat for tomorrow breakfast.
Could I leave everybody without a cake to start the day in a great way? 🙂
(Then, I was the first to crave for a double chocolate cake, of course)
250g of dark chocolate
60g of white chocolate
80g bitter cocoa powder
190g flour 00
1 package of dry yeast
– Melt the dark chocolate over low heat. Add milk, butter and sugar, stirring constantly and melting over very low heat.
– Turn the heat off, bring to room temperature and add sifted cocoa powder, flour and yeast.
– Break the eggs and add them one by one, stirring carefully.
– Butter and flour a ring mold pan and pour half dough into it.
– Chop the white chocolate and insert the pieces, then cover with the dough left.
– Put in preheated oven to 180c and cook for 30-40 minutes. Always check the cake for doneness with the toothpick test.
– Let it cool down and serve.