Fusilli and sausage Bolognese sauce.
Easy to prepare and very tasty, I promise.
I suggest a short kind of pasta to hold sauce properly 🙂
And if the sauce abounds don’t worry, with some toasted bread it will be perfect!
1 bottle of tomato sauce
A glass of white wine if you like
– Chop the onion with a knife and brown it with a little oil evo (I haven’t added anything else but if you like you can put a carrot).
– Take the skin off the sausage, crumble it, add it and brown it.
– Simmer with a little dry white wine if you like.
– Join the tomato sauce and cook, adjust salt if necessary (sausage is very savory itself) and pepper.
– Bring water for pasta to boil , salt it and drop fusilli.
– Drain them slightly al dente and mix them with the sauce.
– Finish with some basil leaves and a little oil evo.