For today, a classic with a taste of home and cheap sale viagra my Bologna.
Gramigna with sausage white ragu, peas and cream.
Adults will go back for seconds and children will clear the plate, I promise.
400g gramigna pasta
200g frozen peas
Grated parmigiano reggiano cheese
1 package of cream
– Bring water for pasta to boil.
– Chop the onion with a knife and brown it in a pan with a little oil.
– Take off the skin of the sausage, crumble it using hands and add it.
– Brown it a little, add peas and cook. Adjust salt if necessary, I haven’t add it because sausage is cialis canadian pharmacy very tasty itself.
– Drop the pasta and drain it al dente directly into the pan with the generic viagra sale seasoning.
– Join cream and mix carefully, diluting with a little cooking water if needed.
– Serve with a grating of parmigiano reggiano and buy viagra online uk pepper to taste.