Homemade bread and being happy.
The simplicity of the rising dough and a scent coming out from the oven and filling up all the kitchen.
This is home.
250g flour 0
250g flour 00
250g flour 1
1 yeast cube
1 tablespoon of sugar
1 teaspoon of salt
3 tablespoons of oil evo
2 handfuls of green olives
– Mix the three kinds of flour, sifted.
– Melt the yeast cube into a glass of tepid water and join it.
– Add oil, sugar and salt and mix everything.
– Chop up the green olives roughtly and put them into the dough.
– When you get a very soft dough, let it rise at room temperature for two hours, covered with a rag.
– As time has passed, shape it to form sub sandwiches or what you prefer and let them rise 40 minutes more directly on a baking tray covered with baking paper.
– Cook at 180c for 30 minutes.