August. Almost a month ago. Agropoli, Cilento. One of Maci’s house lunches.
When my mother and my sister get together to create. Wonderful.
Yellow cherry tomatoes, fresh lobster, potatoes, red onion and obviously basil.
Flavours and colours that I already miss so much.
1 fresh lobster or a good frozen one
2-3 potatoes (it depends on the size)
A dozen yellow datterini tomatoes (we always abound)
Black pepper in grains
Extra virgin olive oil
1 red onion
– Rinse the lobster, clean it and boil it in abundant salted water for about 10-15 minutes.
– Drain it from the saucepan and let it cool down. Split it in half, extract the pulp and cut it into small pieces.
– Wash and lowest price cialis peel potatoes, cut them into chunks and steam them.
– Wash and dry the yellow tomatoes and the red onion, then cut the first into halves and the second into slices. If the red onion has a too strong taste for you, leave it already cut into a bowl with water and a tablespoon of vinegar for about half an hour.
– Put the lobster, yellow tomatoes, potatoes and the onion into a bowl or on a serving dish.
– Season with oil, salt and a mince of black pepper to taste.
– Mix and generic cialis viagra finish with the basil leaves.