Broccoli and anchovy sauce.
Eaten yesterday and published for you today. Even if I’m in Genoa for the recordings, I would eat it again right away.
Easy but tasty.
A lot of vegetables and an extra touch of flavour.
200g of Penne
1 big broccoli
1 spring onion
Extra virgin olive oil
1 spoon of anchovy sauce
Chili pepper to taste
– Clean broccoli carefully. Wash it and cut all florets.
– Remove the leaves and with a potato peeler or a knife remove the outermost and hardest part of stems, cut them lengthwise in half , then into small pieces.- Blanch it in boiling water.
– Put water for pasta into a saucepan. Add salt and drop Penne when boiling.
– In the meantime, chop the onion and let it stew gently in a pan with a little oil and a little anchovy sauce. If you have it, you can also add a little anchovy in oil to melt.
– Drain pasta directly into the pan with the sauce and mix flavours adding a little chili pepper to taste.
– Cream with a sprinkle of Parmigiano Reggiano and serve.