Andre’s pumpkin cream.
Pumpkin conquers. I knew he would fall in love with it too.
Pumpkin, courgette and legumes. Everything steamed then blended with a little oil.
How could it be easier J
1 slice of mantovana pumpkin
50g of chickpeas already cooked
50g of beans already cooked
– Wash and peel the pumpkin, then cut it into thick pieces.
– Wash the courgette and the potato. Cut the first into rounds, peel and cube the second.
– Steam the pumpkin, the courgette and the potato.
– Blend everything adding chickpeas and beans (I had already cooked them, you can watch here how), with a little extra virgin olive oil.
– Finish with a sprinkle of parmigiano reggiano to taste.
– I recommend not to add salt.