Sedani with pan cooked crunchy pumpkin, zucchini (and not just them) cream soup and a lot of basil.
A “baby” first course, creamy and delicate.
You can add a tablespoon of ricotta, robiola or cream to the zucchini cream soup, as you like.
The same goes for pepper, for adults, of course.
150g light green zucchini
– Remove the skin and the seeds from the pumpkin (if you want you can clean the seeds and roast them in the oven or in a pan) and cut it into thin strings.
– Cook it in a pan with a little oil evo, adjust salt.
– Wash the zucchini and cut them into rounds, brown the chopped onion with a little oil and join them. Let it cook and add a few basil leaves.
– Bring the water for pasta to boil in a saucepan, salt it and drop sedani in it.
– In the meantime, when zucchini are ready, blend three quarters of them with a lot of basil and a little
cooking water. Right here, if you like, you can add a tablespoon of fresh cheese or cream to make
everything even more creamy.
– Drain the pasta when a little al dente directly into zucchini’s pan, incorporating their cream and pumpkin strings too.
– Mix it all together and serve it.