In Maci family house the cervical and the blocked neck are treated like this. Spelled shortcrust, buffalo ricotta and toasted almonds. Hello Agropoli, it’s even better to be here.
500g spelled flour
2 big eggs
300g buffalo ricotta
Whole peeled almonds
– Mix the flour, the softened diced butter and the granulated sugar into a bowl using hands.
– Add the whole eggs and finish to knead.
– Form a ball and let it rest in the refrigerator covered with cooking wrap.
– Prepare the filling by working into a bowl buffalo ricotta, sugar, crumbled amaretti biscuits and almonds, previously toasted in oven or in a non-stick pan. As for quantity, start adding sugar and amaretti biscuits gradually, dosing at your pleasure.
– Divide the dough into two parts. Spread one of the two parts in a floured and buttered mold and peck the bottom with the prongs of a fork.
– Fill with the cream of buffalo ricotta, cover with the other layer of short pastry, rolled to form a disc, and finish with some whole toasted almonds on top.
– Bake at 170-180c for 25-30 minutes.