The day before leaving for Rome. That day when you’re full of emotions, luggage to do and work to finish. But anyway you must find the time to eat because you never miss a meal.
Today the mid-September cous cous for you.
200g spelt and quinoa cous cous BIA
200ml natural water
Black pepper in grains
– Start preparing the cous cous first.
– Put it in a bowl with hot water (remember, they must be in the same quantity) and a tablespoon of olive oil, cover and let it cook for about ten minutes.
– Shell the pomegranate.
– Cut the avocado into two, remove the stone and cut into cubes.
– You can “season” it in a bowl with a little oil, salt and a few drops of lemon or alternatively you can cut it last to prevent it from oxidizing.
– As soon as the necessary time has passed, shell the cous cous with a fork and mix it with the avocado, the pomegranate and the diced feta adding, if needed, a little extra-virgin olive oil, a pinch of salt and a pinch of black pepper.