Another week of recordings in Rome for me.
This is for you instead.
Tart of wholemeal flour, cream and fruit.
Enjoy your breakfast 🙂
250g wholemeal flour
For the cream:
250ml whole milk
1 vanilla bean
25g potato flour
– Prepare the pastry by mixing the flour, the softened diced butter and the granulated sugar into a bowl using hands.
– Join the egg and finish kneading.
– Then form a ball and let it rest into the refrigerator covered with transparent film.
– Heat the milk in a small pot together with the vanilla stick engraved vertically.
– Mix eggs, sugar and potato flour into another pot.
– Add the boiling milk and stir over the heat until the cream thickens. Let it cool down.
– Butter and flour a square mold (or the one you have) and spread the pastry.
– Pour the cream inside and finish with blackberries and nectarines slices.
– Put in oven at 180c for 30 minutes.
– Let it cool down and serve.