An idea for a second course to serve at Christmas parties.
Baked stuffed chicken with sweet potatoes purée and a super good porcini mushrooms sauce.
A delicate and successful match.
1 Christmas stuffed chicken AIA
500g sweet potatoes
1litre whole milk
300g porcini mushrooms
1 garlic clove
– Place the chicken in an oiled baking tray and put it in the oven for 90 min at 200°.
For the sweet potatoes purée:
– Clean and wash the sweet potatoes carefully.
– Cook them in the oven for 40 minutes.
– Take the pulp and mix it in a saucepan with a pan of butter, milk, salt and pepper, over low heat. Blend everything.
If you like, you can add paprika and/or cinnamon.
For the porcini sauce:
– Clean mushrooms and cut them into thin slices.
– Wash and dry the parsley
– Brown a garlic clove with a little oil evo and join mushrooms.
– Adjust salt and pepper and add cream.
– Mix everything and turn off the heat when cooked. Leave some mushrooms whole and blend the rest directly into the saucepan.
– Serve the chicken with the sauce and aside the sweet potatoes purée in a small bowl.