The watchword for some evenings is “lightness”.
Chard and potatoes for my pureed soup, enriched by the softness of greek yogurt.
Easy, tasty and genuine. What’s better?
If you want you can also toast some bread slices with a little oil and make some “crostini” to enrich it.
300g chard (already cleaned)
1 fresh ginger
1 garlic clove
Vegetable broth or water
100g greek yogurt
– Peel and wash potatoes. Cube them roughtly.
– Brown the garlic in a saucepan with a little oil evo and a small piece of fresh chilli pepper.
– Roast potatoes for a few minutes, stirring occasionally.
– Clean and wash chard and put it into the saucepan together with potatoes.
– Let everything flavour and add a ladleful of vegetable broth and a piece of peeled ginger (conveniently in a different shape from potatoe cubes so that you can identify it).
– Cover and cook over low heat for about twenty minutes.
– Adjust salt if needed, take the ginger off and mix with an immersion blender.
– Serve the tepid chard soup with a tablespoon of greek yogurt, a little oil evo and a little freshly ground black pepper if you like.