This week’s fixation is omelettes.
Beaten eggs, asparagus and caciocavallo cheese.
A super easy and tasty lunch.
My asparagus was the leftover of a sauce for pasta I had made the day before. An excellent “re-use”.
3 eggs for pasta dough
A small bunch of asparagus
1 small onion
50g of caciocavallo
Extra virgin olive oil
– Chop the onion and brown it in a pan with a little oil.
– Wash and dry the asparagus. Cut them into rounds, leaving the tips whole and cook them together with the onion.
– Break the whole eggs into a bowl with a pinch of salt and beat them using a fork.
– Add the Parmesan, continuing to beat, and abundant grated black pepper.
– Put a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil in a non-stick pan and pour the egg mixture in it.
– Let it cook for a while.
– Add asparagus and caciocavallo cheese in cubes, then fold the omelette on itself, using a fork and a spatula.
– Omelette ready, serve hot.