Just come back and straight to cook.
A savory pie in the oven for tomorrow’s Bianca snack and chicken thighs to prepare.
Lunch is near and girls are hungry, strangely.
Anyhow with my Dual Cook oven I can do two things at the same time!
Different times, different temperatures, without exchanging smells and tastes.
And from my smartphone I can check the cooking and preheat compartments separately.
Beer chicken, to us!
8 chicken thighs
2 dark beers
2 cloves of garlic
– Put the chicken into a bowl with four tablespoons of oil, minced garlic, a little rosemary, a little paprika at will, salt and pepper.
– Then leave it covered into the refrigerator for an hour.
– Preheat oven at 180c.
– Once time has passed, transfer it to a baking tray and cook for 10 minutes.
– Halfway through cooking, turn it over.
– Simmer with beer and cover with aluminum foil.
– Put it back in the oven for another 45 minutes.
– Once time has passed, uncover the tray, turn beer chicken over and cook for another 5/10 minutes.