These days in Milan autumn has practically returned.
My perfect cuddle for this moment.
Cicerale chickpeas, Controne beans and vegetables.
I also added some pasta to make this dish even more filling, but you can decide as you like.
A real goodness!
250g of Cicerale chickpeas
300g of Controne beans
150/200g of ditalini (or the kind of pasta that you prefer)
1 stalk of celery
Extra virgin olive oil
1 litre of vegetable broth or water
Some bay leaves
– Soak the chickpeas and the dried beans into a bowl the night before (or anyway for 10-12 hours).
– Rinse them carefully the morning after under cold water.
– Sauté celery, carrot and onion, add the diced courgettes and the vegetables to brown.
– Then pour plenty of vegetable broth and some bay leaves. Season with salt and pepper.
– Cook until they are cooked but not too soft. Let’s say more or less for an hour and a half, check them from time to time.
– Near the end of cooking, add pasta to taste.
– Serve with a little oil.