A delicate and tasty appetizer. Perfect also for Christmas.
The best is to serve it with croutons or with polenta.
Are you making it? 🙂
150ml of whole milk
200ml of extra virgin olive oil
800g of soaked codfish
1 garlic clove
– Soak the codfish in water for about 24 hours. Change the water from time to time.
– Cut it into pieces and put it into a saucepan covered with fresh water and milk. Salt it slightly and bring it to boil. From time to time, remove the part that forms on top using the skimmer.
– Cook for about twenty/thirty minutes until well cooked and soft.
– Drain the codfish and remove the bones and the skin.
– Cut it into pieces and put them into a bowl.
– Stir the codfish with a wooden spoon adding the oil gradually (you can also use a mixer if you prefer). You should get some sort of compact cream.
– Add chopped parsley and garlic to taste.