Cous cous simple, lightweight and fast for racing days.
Sautéed vegetables and dinner is ready 🙂
200g of cous cous
100g of cherry tomatoes
100g of peas already gnawed
100g of corn
1 clove of garlic
200ml of Water
Extra virgin olive oil
– Carefully clean the broccoli.
– Bring plenty of lightly salted water and boil it for 5 minutes.
– Drain it well and cook with a oil, a clove of garlic and a little chili pepper to taste. Adjust salt if necessary.
– Combine the peas and cherry tomatoes and finish cooking
– Then pour the cous cous into a bowl with hot water. Cover with a lid and let it boil for a few minutes (as indicated on the packaging).
– Season with vegetables and add corn.
– Serve cous cous and vegetables with a crude olive oil.