A sweet dedicated to the autumn , with soft cream cheese and marron glacé.
You have to let it dissolve in your mouth to make sweetest long and grey working days.
Ingredients (for a loaf tin):
4 eggs (1 whole and 3 yolks)
250g soft cream cheese
300g whipping cream
450g marron glacé
200g dark chocolate
1 jar of chestnut jam
half a glass of rum
– Beat the 3 yolks and the whole egg with the sugar until foamy cream.
– Whip the cream with an electric whisk and add it to the mixture.
– Add the soft cream cheese and the chestnut jam.
– Crop the dark chocolate and cut 350g of marron glacé in small pieces.
– Line the loaf tin with cling film.
– Cover it with a part of the pieces of chocolate and marron glacé.
– Put the cream on, then add the remainder of the little pieces of chocolate and marron glacé.
– Put in the freezer for a few hours.
– Beat the other 100g of the marron glacé with an half a glass of rum to obtain a sauce to go with
– Throw out to the freezer half an hour before to eat.
( as an alternative you can try the variation of the dessert with butter cookies and chocolate )
By Giulia Gattiglia