Pancakes with a chocolate heart. Wonderful.
A suggestion? If you do not have yeast, you can make it in the american way using a pinch of baking soda.
150ml whole milk
1 teaspoon of yeast
1 pinch of salt
1 pat of butter
1 jar of chocolate cream
– Beat the egg into a bowl and add sifted flour, sugar, milk and finally yeast.
– Use a whisk to get a uniform mixture.
– Let it rest for a few minutes before cooking.
– Melt a pat of butter into a pan and pour a spoonful of the mixture.
– Put a teaspoon of chocolate cream in the middle of it and, if you like, some dark chocolate flakes.
– When pancake start to bubble on one side, it’s ready to be turned.
– Serve hot 🙂