Just for a change, not the usual couscous.
Couscous pie with autumn vegetables, pumpkin cream soup, parmigiano reggiano and white sauce.
300g cous cous BIA
2 slices of Mantovana pumpkin
For the white sauce:
250ml fresh whole milk
– Peel the pumpkin, take the seeds off, cut it and wash it. Brown the onion into a saucepan with oil evo and join the pumpkin afterwards.
– Cover it and cook until shattered. Mix everything with the hand blender.
– Bring abundant slightly salted water to boil and cook broccoli (cleaned and washed) for 5 minutes.
– Drain and stir-fry them into a pan with a little oil evo, chilli pepper and a little garlic clove.
– Prepare the white sauce melting butter in a pan over low heat, add the sifted flour and gradually pour in the hot milk.
– Go on stirring until thick.
– Season with a pinch of salt and some nutmeg.
– Drop the couscous into the hot water (normally twice the weight). Cover with a lid and let it steam for a few minutes.
– Mix couscous with the white sauce, the sautéed broccoli, pumpkin soup and a little cheese into a bowl.
– Dust with parmigiano, put into the oven and cook for 15-20 minutes at 180c.