Sometimes it’s time to “purificate”.
Pastina with artichokes, to feed the children with a little bit of everything and a snuggle for adults J
– Clean the artichokes, cut them into halves and get rid of the central furry part. Soak them in water and lemon.
– Cut them and stir-fry them in a pan with a little oil and the chopped and browned onion.
– Adjust salt and add some hot water until artichokes are completely covered.
– Add a ground of parsley, cover with a lid and cook for about ten minutes.
– Add pastina and finish cooking (you can add some more hot water if it has dried off too much).
– Serve with grounded parmigiano reggiano to taste.