Bed rest since four days ago and longing for little Andrea.
Mum is ok and, in the meanwhile, enjoys one of her favourite comfort food, smelling South, smelling home.
Pasta, potatoes and provola. How to do without it.
300g “sedani” or another kind of short pasta
– Wash and peel potatoes and cut them into small cubes.
– Chop onion and celery and brown them with a little oil evo.
– Add potatoes and mix everything, seasoning for a few minutes. Adjust salt and pepper and cook, adding the vegetable broth too.
– Peel a little piece of fresh ginger, cut it into slices and add it (you will take it off after adding pasta, or you can add it to vegetable broth to season it).
– Cook it and add pasta.
– Turn the heat off when sedani are ready and “dry”.
– Add cubed provola and mix until blended.
– A little oil evo, some freshly grated black pepper and pasta, potatoes and provola is ready to be served.