Do the shopping downloading savings
My Coupon, the activity launched by Groupalia, to do the shopping with an extra help.
Downloading the coupons is really easy, just go to the website.
Choose the coupons for the products you want, download them, print them and take them with you to shop.
In my stories on Instagram a few days ago I announced that I would make a recipe with one of your shopping lists.
Here is the plumcake made with the ingredients of Melissa’s shopping list.
100 g corn flour fioretto
100 g rice flour
4 tablespoons of oil
100 ml milk
2 teaspoons of pesto
1 sachet of baking powder
2 small potatoes
a handful of pine nuts
1 teaspoon of sugar
Black pepper in grains
– Wash and boil potatoes. Let them cool down and peel them.
– Put the two kinds of flour in a bowl (you can also use the total of a gluten-free flour mix), the baking powder, salt, grated black pepper and stir it all together. If you like, you can also add a little nutmeg.
– Add milk, oil, eggs and mix.
– Add the diced potatoes, pesto and pine nuts.
– Preheat oven at 180c.
– Butter a plumcake mold and pour the mixture into it.
– Put in oven for 50 minutes.
– Let it cool down and take it out.