The scent of orange juice and zest and the peculiar sweet taste of Cervere leek for a roasted roll covered with pistachio grain to get a further crunchiness. Ready to put it in the oven?
Pistachio grain as much as needed
1 Cervere leek
Extra virgin olive oil
– Heat a little oil evo in a pan. Add the leek cut into rounds and brown it. Adjust salt and pepper.
– Squeeze oranges to get about half a litre of juice.
– Melt a butter pat in a saucepan, add the orange juice and a little zest, oregano, a little chilli pepper, salt, pepper and the garlic squashed. Mix it all together.
– Cover the bonroll with the pistachio grain and lay it on a casserole with a basis of leek.
– Cover with the juice and cook in oven for 70 minutes at 180°.