A first course to never show up.
Stuffed with stir-fried vegetables and béchamel. Obviously you can choose the vegetables you like best or the ones you have at home.
Nothing, it’s not Sunday but you have to do them absolutely.
You can add more or less vegetables depending on the amount of cannelloni you need to fill.
1 package of egg cannelloni
3 or 4 zucchini (depending on the size)
1 or 2 aubergines
Aromatic herbs / Basil
1 litre whole milk
– Preheat oven at 220c.
– Cut and wash all vegetables.
– Chop the onion and brown it with a little extra virgin olive oil.
– Cook and add some basil leaves or the aromatic herbs you prefer. Adjust salt and pepper.
– Meanwhile dedicate yourself to the béchamel: melt the butter into a saucepan, add the sifted flour and the milk, gradually. Season with abundant nutmeg and a pinch of salt. Continue stirring until you get a thick sauce.
– Mix a little bit of béchamel with the vegetables and fill each cannelloni.
– Place them over a baking pan and cover with the béchamel.
– Add a little Parimigiano Reggiano to taste and cook in oven. Do not cover the pan during cooking.