Did you miss my live streaming yesterday night?
Here you find the recipe and video 🙂
Bowl with turkey breast, venere rice, asparagus and carrots seasoned with a yogurt, vinegar and honey sauce.
200g oven-roasted turkey breast
150g venere rice
1 bundle of asparagus
100g of misticanza (mix of wild herbs and salad)
1 jar of white acid Yogurt
2 teaspoons of acacia honey
Extravirgin olive oil
– Clean asparagus removing the white ends and boil them whole.
– Bring water for rice to boil, salt it and cook rice for the time indicated over the package (You can also prepare it in advance)
– Peel carrots, wash them and cut them into rounds (you can squeeze a few lemon drops over them so that they do not turn black).
– Rinse and dry misticanza and put it into the bowl.
– Make 5 sections into the bowl and put carrots in one of them and venere rice in another one.
– Roll the oven-roasted turkey breast, cut it into thin slices and put it into his section.
– Drain asparagus, cut them into rounds and complete the bowl with stewed or boiled edamame.
– In a small bowl mix yogurt, honey, a little oil evo, a few mint leaves and a little fresh ginger, peeled and grated.
– Adjust salt, pepper and season everything.
Hot dog con salsa teriyaki, peperoni al forno e valeriana
3 hot dogs
For teriyaki sauce:
120ml soya sauce
2 teaspoons of sakè
2 teaspoons of mirin (sweet sakè)
1 teaspoon of brown sugar
Fresh grated ginger
– Wash peppers and place them whole over a baking tray covered with baking paper. Cook them in oven for 40 minutes at 180c/200c. Once cooked, peel them, cut them into thin slices and season with a little oil, a little white vinegar and basil.
– Prepare teriyaki sauce mixing all ingredients into a small pot and bringing them to boil. Cook for a few minutes.
– Brown hot dogs into a nonstick pan without any fat.
– After a little while, add the sauce and cook them.
– Serve with baked peppers on a base of valerian salad, lightly seasoned with oil and a pinch of salt.