An “after Easter” salad for lighter days.
Green apple, walnuts and avocado for an extra flavour.
1 corn can
1 green apple
70g shelled walnuts
1 ripe avocado
– Wash and dry rocket carefully
– Rinse the fennel and the apple and cut them into thin slices.
– Join them into a bowl with corn and a little oil.
– Get the pulp from the avocado and reduce it into small cubes.
– Finally add walnuts, shelled and roughtly cut.
– Mix a little mayonnaise with mustard in a small bowl (as much as you like for both ingredients, taste it progressively) and a pinch of salt and pepper.
– Season the salad and serve as unique dish or side dish.