At every Bianca’s birthday, my father gives her a personalized small pot, with name and date.
So when she grows up, she will already have her cooking set.
Meanwhile, I use them J
Small pots with sautéed broccoli, smoked provola and béchamel.
about 70g of smoked provola
Chili pepper or pepper
Extra virgin olive oil
For the béchamel:
500ml of whole milk
50g of butter
25g of flour
– Wash broccoli carefully, cut the florets and peel the stem.
– Cook in boiling water, lightly salted, for about ten minutes.
– Meanwhile prepare the béchamel by melting the butter in a saucepan, then adding the sifted flour and the milk gradually. Season with plenty of nutmeg and a pinch of salt. Continue stirring until you get a thick sauce.
– Drain broccoli and sauté them in a pan with the chopped onion, lightly fried. Adjust salt and pepper to taste.
– Divide them into small pots (for oven) or place them on a baking tray.
– Cube the smoked provola and add it together with a generous spoon of béchamel and a grating of black pepper.
– Bake the pots in preheated oven at 180c for about 15/20 minutes, until the surface is golden brown.
– Remove them from the oven and serve hot.