A tasty combination for a super breakfast or snack.
The smell of the pastry blends perfectly with chocolate cream and with sweetness of pears.
1 jar of dark chocolate
For the shortcrust pastry
280g flour 00
1 big whole egg
1 big yolk
80g peanut oil (or very light olive oil or sunflower oil)
1 teaspoon of baking powder
One untreated lemon zest (as much as needed)
1 pinch of salt
– Break the whole egg into a bowl and mix it with the yolk, sugar, a pinch of salt and oil.
– Sift flour with baking powder and add them gradually, continuing to knead. You shall get an elastic dough.
– Flour the countertop and spread the dough with a pin.
– Cover the selected mould (previously buttered and floured) with the butterfree shortcrust pastry.
– Fill it with chocolate cream (I used some leftovers and I made a mix with dark chocolate and orange flavored chocolate)
– Garnish with pears cutted into thin slices and dust with a little sugar.
– Cook in preheated oven at 180c in static mode for 30/40 minutes, until golden brown.