Muffin with water, no butter, no eggs, no milk.
Very soft and suitable for those who are intolerant or for those who want simplicity.
Light, easy to prepare, perfect for breakfast or for a tasty snack.
200ml of water
40g seed oil
200g of flour for cakes with incorporated baking powder (or 200g of flour and 2 tablespoons of baking powder)
1 pinch of maldon salt
40g of bitter cocoa
120g of sugar
– Preheat static oven at 180c.
– Sift flour and cocoa.
– Mix flour for cakes with the baking powder inside, the bitter cocoa, sugar, oil and maldon salt into a planetary or into a bowl.
– Pour the water gradually, stirring constantly with a whisk. The same with the planetary.
– Take a muffin mold, oil and flour it or cover it with parchment paper, making it adhere in all shapes.
– Pour the mixture into each muffin. You can can stuff some of them with a teaspoon of gianduia cream, as I did.
– Cook for 20 minutes, do the toothpick test and, when cooked, take them out of the oven.
– Let them cool down.