The South always with me.
My goodness, how good it is, I would have eaten the whole pan probably. And not only me J
One of Maci’s top first courses.
You’re going to make it, aren’t you?
3 or 4 zucchini (it depends on the size)
8 courgette flowers
14 peeled prawns
Extra virgin olive oil
– Rinse the prawns and remove heads, shells and tails. Make a small incision with a sharp knife and also take off the intestine (the black thread).
– Wash zucchini and cut them into rounds.
– Rinse zucchini flowers carefully and clean them, taking off the green base and the pistil. Then cut them into “slices” vertically.
– Chop the onion finely and brown it into a pan with a little oil evo. Add zucchini and brown it all together.
– Halfway through cooking add the courgette flowers, towards the end also pour the prawns that will be ready in a few minutes. Adjust salt and pepper.
– Bring abundant water for pasta to boil, salt it when boiling and drop casarecce.
– Drain them al dente directly into the pan with seasoning and mix with a little boiling water.
– Serve with a little oil.