For those who still do not know that, yes, I love prawns.
Chunks of chicken, turkey and salmon already tested to perfection.
Today curry of prawns with a little bit of ginger.
600g of fresh prawns
1 tablespoon of curry
1 tablespoon of turmeric
1 pinch of parika
1 glass of coconut milk
1 pinch of dry ginger or a small piece of fresh one
Vegetable broth or water if needed
200g of basmati rice
– Clean prawns by removing the head and the carapace. Take out the intestine with a small knife (the black wire inside).
– Clean the leek and use only the white part, cut into rounds.
Let it simmer in a pan with a little seed oil. Add the prawns and brown them.
– Lower the heat and add the coconut milk.
– Toast curry, turmeric and paprika in a non-stick pan, then add them to the prawns with a little dry ginger and black pepper to taste. If you use a piece of fresh ginger, remember to remove it at the end of cooking.
– Stir and cover until the prawns are well cooked, add a little vegetable broth or water if necessary. It will have to be creamy.
– Bring water to boil, salt it and cook basmati rice into it.
– Accompany the rice to prawns curry.