Those when your parents get to Milan and which are the most beautiful in the world.
My mother helping me to cook for everyone and my father having fun with the kids.
All of us, aunties, uncles and grandparents. Wonderful.
I had not left you the recipe for this pasta with lobster and cherry tomatoes yet, here it is.
200g of pasta of the size you prefer
1 fresh lobster
1 garlic clove
300g of cherry tomatoes
Extra virgin olive oil
– Peel a garlic clove and chop the onion very finely.
– Brown them in a nonstick pan with a little oil evo.
– Wash cherry tomatoes, cut them in half and add them. Cook them for a few minutes.
– Cut the fresh lobster in half, along the back. Remove the heads and insert all pieces inside the sauté of garlic, onion and tomatoes. Brown for about 10 minutes.
– Bring abundant water to a boil in a pan, salt it and drop pasta.
– Drain it al dente directly into the pan with the seasoning and “cream” it with a little cooking water.
– Gather around the table and enjoy it.