“Life is more beautiful between two pieces of bread”. A sentence I will always agree with.
Stir-fried vegetables such as cianfotta, Prague ham and Philadelphia cheese as filling for a multigrain sandwich.
Mamma mia, how hungry, are you ready for lunch?
1 multigrain sandwich (the kind with the seeds above)
150g of Prague ham (in slices)
Philadelphia cheese (original)
1 red pepper
1 yellow pepper
A few cherry tomatoes
2 or 3 zucchini
– Wash all vegetables and cut them into cubes (tomatoes in half).
– Chop the onion and brown it with oil evo into a pan.
– Add peppers, zucchini and tomatoes.
– Cook them and adjust salt and pepper.
– Turn off the heat and add basil.
– Cut the sandwich in half and grill it into the oven or in a non-stick pan.
– Assemble. Spread a layer of Philadelphia cheese on one of the two slices of bread, then place the vegetables and a few slices of Prague ham.
– Close and eat.