Finally working day is over and we are longing for snuggling up with something hot.
The comfort soup of the night, the one you cannot say no to.
Beans, lentils, many autumn vegatables and curry.
Obviusly you can change ingredienst, as you like.
350g of dry beans
300 of dry lentils
2 celery stalks
1 big onion
200g cleaned spinach
2 tablespoons of curry
Mixed aromatic herbs
– Chop celery, carrots and onion and brown them in a wide pan with oil evo.
– Add dry beans (soaked overnight), lentils and vegetables broth.
– Clean and cut all the other vegetbles: fennel, zucchini, topinambur, spinach and chard.
– Add them to the legumes and add two tablespoons of curry and the mixed aromatic herbs.
– Cook for about an hour and a half, until all the vegetables are ready.
– Serve with oil evo and freshly gound black pepper.