Many of you asked me some short recipes for our children.
In fact, a little bit of creativity and imagination is always a good idea, even for them.
Keeping things easy, of course.
Today, Andrea, pastina with cream of black cabbage, courgette spinach and a little extra virgin olive oil.
Are you hungry?
3 leaves of heart of black cabbage, the softest inner ones
a handful of spinach
2 handfuls of pastina
1 tablespoon of oil evo
Parmigiano Reggiano cheese
– Wash and cut all vegetables. The onion into small pieces, the courgette into rounds, the cabbage leaves and spinach into pieces.
– Steam everything (if you prefer you can blanch the black cabbage first).
– When they are soft, blend them directly into the container with an immersion mixer.
– Bring it back to boil and cook pastina.
– Do not add salt and finish with a little extra virgin olive oil and a sprinkle of Parmigiano Reggiano cheese.