Sunday lunch for me and Bianca.
Do I have to tell you how good they were? 🙂
200g of rigatoni
300g of artichokes
– Clean artichokes by removing the outer harder leaves and the “fur” in the center. Leave them into a container with water and a few drops of lemon so that they won’t blacken.
– Brown a garlic clove into a pan with a little oil and join the artichokes, cut into quarters or into thin slices and cook for a few minutes.
– Cover and let cook.
– In the meanwhile, bring water for pasta to boil, salt it and drop rigatoni.
– Drain them directly into the pan with artichokes, helping with a skimmer.
– Mix well, incorporating a little cooking water.
– Cube mozzarella and join it.
– Mix and serve rigatoni with artichokes in the dishes with a tuft of fennel and a drizzle of oil if necessary.