Spaghettoni with peppers cream, pesto and stracciatella cheese.
One of the easiest and tastiest dishes I’ve ever made.
Believe me, it’s as basic as it’s gorgeous.
200g of spaghettoni
3-4 yellow peppers (or mixed, as you prefer)
Extra virgin olive oil
– Preheat oven at 200c.
– Wash and dry peppers. Put them whole into the oven, lying them on a sheet of parchment paper.
– Cook for about 50 minutes.
– When they are done, deprive them from their peel and seeds. Cut them coarsely into thick pieces.
– Put them into a container and blend them cold. Adjust salt and pepper if necessary.
– Put water for pasta to boil and cook it.
– Drain it and season with peppers cream, adding a little pesto. Mix.
– Dish it and finish with a little stracciatella cheese.