Soft apple pie.
Officially the perfect cake for breakfast.
Soft, moist, easy to make and excellent to consume the leftover chocolate of Easter eggs. J
250g of flour 00
180ml of fresh milk
150g of sugar
4 small eggs
1 natural lemon
110ml of seed oil
1 sachet of baking powder
2 big apples
Dark chocolate pieces of Easter Eggs
– Preheat static oven at 180c.
– Wash and peel the apples. Cut them into slices, not too thin. Leave them into a bowl with lemon juice to prevent them from blackening.
– Work eggs and sugar with the electric whisk, until you get a frothy mixture.
– Then add oil, milk and the sifted flour gradually. Grate a little lemon zest and add the baking powder, continuing to mix.
– Butter and flour a 20cm mold and pour the mixture in it.
– Sprinkle the surface with the pieces of dark chocolate of Easter eggs and position the apple slices in a sunburst pattern.
– Sprinkle with a little brown sugar and bake for about 35 minutes.
– Always do the toothpick test to check the cooking.
– Take the soft apple pie out of the oven, let it cool down and try a slice.