Waiting for the weekend, friends and something that whets the appetite.
Yogurt-marinated grilled skewers with spring spinach and peanut sauce.
Have you ever tasted it? Try them!
1 jar of natural white yogurt
300g fresh spring spinach
1 garlic clove
1 golden copper tomato
100ml whole milk
1 tablespoon of peanut butter
– Wash the spring spinach carefully and dry it.
– Chop shallots and the garlic finely and brown them in a pan with a little oil.
– Add the cumin and let the flavourings to emanate.
– Cut the tomato into small cubes, take off the seeds and add it. Cook it over a gentle heat for a couple of minutes.
– Pour the milk, simmer for a couple of minutes, then add one tablespoon of peanut butter. Blend it all together and turn the heat off.
– Put the skewers in a plate and marinate them with the yogurt. Let them rest for a few minutes, in the meanwhile heat the grill. Cook them on all sides without adding fats.
– Serve on a bed of spring spinach, seasoned with an emulsion of oil, lemon, salt and pepper and accompanied by the peanut sauce.