An ace in the hole for those busy days with no breather.
Ideal as a main course or as a filling side dish for a light second course.
Spinach salad with chickpeas and feta, delicate but tasty.
200g fresh spinach
100g chickpeas in glass
2 tablespoons of oil evo
Black pepper in grains
– Peel and clean carrots and fennel. Cut the carrots into rounds and the fennel into strings or small cubes.
– Clean, wash and dry spinaches carefully than join all vegetables in a big bowl.
– Drain and wash corn and chickpeas and add them.
– Crumble feta on top using hands and mix with sesame seeds, browned in a pan.
– Season with an emulsion of mustard, 1 tablespoon of lemon, oil and salt.
– Adjust salt and pepper if necessary and serve.