Leek, zucchini, carrots and sautéed chards with a little teriyaki sauce and pepper.
A llittle bit crunchy as I like and with a generous sparkling of parmigiano reggiano to complete.
Spaghetti, I’m coming 🙂
– Cut the leek into rounds and brown it in a pan with a little oil.
– Clean, wash and cut all the vegetables and join them. First carrots and zucchini and last chards.
– Add two or three tablespoons of teriyaki sauce (according to your taste) towards the end and cook everything. Adjust salt and pepper if necessary.
– Turn the heat off and add basil.
– Bring water for pasta to boil in a saucepan, salt it and drop it.
– Drain it al dente directly into the pan with vegetables and mix it all together.
– Serve with some more fresh basil and some grated parmigiano.